Of Nurture and Nomads
The exhibition entitled Of Nurture and Nomads was a concept born out life as a cultural nomad. Collecting inspirations through the experience of nomadic life and exposure to layers of cultural identity influences your creative output. Of Nurture and Nomads: Subjectivities in flux in the age of cultural modernism is an exhibition created and produced by The Adventures Of exploring the relationship between nomadic subjectivity and meta-modernism.
We invited five cultural nomads to exhibit their work in our gallery space in our first office in Berlin Mitte. The artists and designers included Przemek Pyszczek , Maria Sturm, Viron Erol Vert, Garland Coo and Gili Dolinger.
Download the presskit
- Concept: The Adventures Of
- Co-curators: Hili Perlson, Leila El-Kayem
- Creative Director: Leila El-Kayem
- Managing Director: Sophie Mayer
- Designer: Sarah Hegyesi
- Photography: Alexander Coggin
- Brand Manager: Gunnar Triebel
- Date: September 2014