ASICS Tiger #TIGERKNIT
I am self. I am tribe.
After rising as one, where do we shift our focus to next? Naturally, the self, and our place in our tribe. Working with 4 key influencers across Europe, ASICSTIGER delved into their lives, showing the audience what it means to be truly individual yet still remaining authentic to the people who surround them. Whether it's fans, friends or family, each of our influencers took a film crew around their streets, documenting their lives and styling the Gel-Kayano Knit throughout.
The campaign is comprised of 4 short films, development of a full visual identity for each influencer as well as media amplification from leading trend-setting magazine High-Snobiety.
- Client: Asics Tiger EMEA
- Managing Director: Sophie Mayer
- Executive Creative Director: Leila El-Kayem
- Art Director: Max Pirsky
- Creative Director: Gustavo Vieira-Dias
- Creative Producer: Monica Bialobrzeski
- Creative Strategist: Thomas Eon
- Photography: Kane Holz, Max Merz
- Set Design: Leanne MacKay, Siobhan O'Callaghan
- Film: Saltwater Films (Director/DOP - Stefanie Soho, Producer - Emily Hale)
- Date: July until November 2017