International Women’s Day is the perfect day to reflect, celebrate and be proud. It’s also a very apt day to launch season 2 of Jessica Jones for Netflix; because like all superheroes and women a like, she’s not ordinary.
So we asked: What would Jessica Jones do? And the answer is a simple one; she’d kick ass, do things her way and inspire others to do the same. So we created the Army of Empowerment to do just that – an interactive installation that took a stand, flipped the bird to patriarchy and got people pumped in true Jessica Jones style.
- Client: Netflix EMEA
- Chief Executive Officer: Sophie Mayer
- Chief Creative Officer: Leila El-Kayem
- Creative Director: Darren Cronje
- Art Director: Kalle Haasum
- Copywriter: Jessica Hoppe, Momme Clausen
- Business Director: David Barton
- Business Strategy Director: Delia Ferreira
- Media Director: Dan Ball
- Creative Producer: Anuschka Das, Alexa El-Kayem
- Event Production Company: Goal Girls
- Prop Designers: Neuland van Exel
- Date: March 2018